DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK, SCAM ALERT.3 WEEKS AND NO SIM CARD AND NOW THEY ACKNOWLEDGE THEY NEVER GOT THE ORDER BUT OFCOURSE TOOK MY MONEY, AND SENT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH "HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY", THEY WILL GIVE ME A REFUND MAYBE ??

BUT NOT FOR 30 DAYS. YOU HAVE RUINED MY HOLIDAY HOLIDAYPHONE AND I CAN'T CONTACT MY FAMILY OVERSEAS AND IM SCARED BY THIS AND I HAVE NOT GOT ANOTHER $109 TO SPEND ON A SIM CARD. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS AND NOT TO BE TRUSTED, THEY SAY IT'S A GLITCH IN THEIR SYSTEM, ***, THEY ARE MONEY GRABBING AND DON'T CARE WHO'S HOLIDAY THEY RUIN.

DON'T END UP LIKE ME, A WOMAN, GOING TO USA ALONE IN LESS THAN A WEEKS TIME FROM NOW WITH NO PHONE ACCESS AND IM SO WORRIED BY WHAT I CAN DO, CANT CONTACT FAMILY, YES TAKE MY MONEY AND RUIN A HOLIDAY OF A LIFETIME, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU CAN LIVE WITH YOURSELF DOING THIS TO PEOPLE, I TRUSTED YOU IN GOOD FAITH AND YOU KILLED MY HOLIDAY, DON'T BUY A SIM CARD CAUSE YOU WILL NOT GET IT, EVEN WHEN YOU ORDER WITH PLENTY OF TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#RUINPEOPLESHOLIDAYSANDDONTCARE

Review about: Holidayphone Sim Card.

Had an Experience with HolidayPhone?

Comments